Friday, March 7, 2014

The Words or Lack There Of

Is it possible for 2 days off to leave me at a loss for words....actually if you know me at all you know that I am very rarely at a loss for words but I have come to the point where I am just tired. This week was a killer and was really happy for 2 days off in a row (which I typically dislike greatly!). So to skip all the nonsense of no words I will get right to the clothes! This sweater dress/tunic is several years old and I am pretty sure I didn't wear it once last year but was needed for all this cold we've had this year. Teal sweater dress from JCPenney, white long sleeve shirt from Old Navy and black leggings from Target.
This was one of those Saturday outfits that I threw in a bag and changed in to at work after our meeting and was really excited that it ended up working out! I think that I have tried so many combos with this skirt that I still love after having it for over a year. Patterned skirt from Target and black long sleeve shirt from H&M.
Yay for the next day hair and an impromptu outfit! The mint, camel and black is a great color combo so I just tried to play off of that. Mint jeans and black tank from F21, cheetah scarf from Kohl's and camel sweater from a random online website.

No comments:

Post a Comment