Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Like A Flash

We were so close to having a little dose of spring and like a flash....it'll soon be gone again with the possibility of that lovely s word potentially in the future. Just when I thought I'd get out of the slump.....we slide right back into the cold! This was the scarf I got from my mom for Christmas from Old Navy and last wore it with the teal shirt. This time I tossed it with a purple cardigan from F21 and black leggings from Target.
I rarely get to wear jeans so when I can I like to make it worth while. Brown cardigan from Express, blue and brown patterned top from Marshall's and jeans from F21.
I really loved this outfit and it makes it even better that I completely threw it together minutes before walking out the door. I wore this to help out at a fashion show my store was sponsoring at a local college. I mainly helped the guys get dressed and ran back and forth so I knew I was going to have to be comfy and still dressed up enough. Clearly you can see I was on my way out the door, keys and purse in hand. Black dress and charcoal cardigan from Old Navy and grey tights from Target.
This was a super comfy outfit that I was happy I got to spend the day in. Grey pants from Kohl's, grey and blue cardigan from the store, and navy polka dot top from Marshall's. 
This was by far my favorite outfit of the week. This dress is from F21 but from about 4 years ago when I was in college. Paired it with black cardigan from Old Navy and black tights from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment