Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rewind or Fast Foward

Do you ever wish that you would either rewind in order to avoid what you know is awfully going to happen or fast forward so that you don't have to live through the problems or the consequences of everything that is wrong? If so, you and I would be paddling in the same boat. That is the definition of what life has been like this week....so far, since it is only Wednesday. I am hopeful that things will turn around but it is hard when the first half of the week was so unfortunately stinky! The only thing I know that will cheer me up is all of you and my outfits! Blogging is a super relaxing and peaceful way for me to forget about everything else so why wouldn't I want to come here and talk to you all about clothes :) This is one of those outfits where you have all seen every piece worn in a different way but I never thought to put them together. I have been proud of myself this winter season with all the ways I've recreated my closet into something I didn't think it could be. Black sweater from F21 and grey pocket skirt from J. Crew.
 And me just being ridiculously bored in my own room at night after a long days work.
Usually a headband of any kind is what I like to refer to as a day when I could care less about the hair on top of my head. It is a lot of work and I just sometimes have no desire, so I jazz it up with bows and flowers and all other sorts of hair accessories to give me dark head of hair some life. Head band and cream sweater from F21 and taupe plaid pants from T.J.Maxx.
This was a great outfit and a great hair day. That's a really good combo for a girl when everything clicks and you feel great all around. As much as I like to embrace my natural waves and get some curl out of it, I really love my straight hair and I think I always will. It took until about high school to realize straight hair didn't have to be a puff ball, it took until sometime late in college to figure out the perfect products (hair products and straightening tools) and then until recently the perfect routine for my hair to come out like this. Now not everyday is perfect but it is always shiny which is a plus! This is the $8 after Christmas sale mint sweater from Old Navy and black and grey houndstooth pants from Kohl's.
  
I am so incredibly close to being caught up that I am going to do my best to push through these next few posts!! I'm hoping to revamp the way I blog as soon as I am all up to date but more on that later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment