Monday, March 17, 2014

Just A Little Fun

Do you ever get stuck in the thought that every outfit is boring/looks the same/blah blah blah....that is the definition of what I've been feeling. I know that I've been doing the best to challenge myself (aka mainly trying to not duplicate outfits) but some outfits just feel like they have been done before. Maybe not done my me but I've have seen them out there. This week I tried to spice things up and be fun, or have fun with whatever I was wearing!! This was the most out there outfit of the week. Black sweater from F21 and grey capris from T.J.Maxx. I threw just a basic head band around my head instead of in it and got my cute hippie look.
Now we know how much I love these grey and blue plaid pants and I still have not exhausted every blue item I have in my wardrobe to bring out the blue in the pants. Grey plaid pants from T.J.Maxx, white tank from Marshall's and blue cardigan from Gap.
I grabbed this shirt in the after Christmas sale at Old Navy when I got a bunch of other stuff on sale. This is the first chance I got to wear it but of course had to layer up because it is still cold here! Navy printed top and bright blue cardigan from Old Navy and blue pants from T.J.Maxx.
This was a quick throw together outfit that I knew had no shot of failure because it was in the same color and pattern with a little bit of fun. Black pants, striped shirt and scarf all from Old Navy and grey open front cardigan from F21.
This was by far my favorite outfit from the week. A hardcore mix of new and old pieces that combined to make a wonderful outfit that I fell in love with. This skirt is actually a mix of black and grey heathering, even though it looks black/dark grey in the pictures. New skirt from H&M and black skirt from Target. And then black blazer from H&M too!

No comments:

Post a Comment