Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Luck of the Irish

As I sit with my glass of wine waiting for my dinner to be ready, the only thing I can think to do is write to all of you! And although these pictures are not from this great week of St. Patrick's Day, it is very fitting that most of these outfits have green and orange mixed in with them. I usually keep Sundays at work pretty casual and comfy so that the day goes by as quickly as possible. This was a perfect choice for that. Black long sleeve and new cardigan from H&M and leggings from Target.
This was one of those outfits that was going to work no matter what because I wanted it to. And thank god it did. Green gingham shirt and tan pants from Old Navy and cream and green striped sweater from Target.
Now here's not just a little bit of orange but a whole lot of orange to add to the St. Patty's Day feel. Orange polka dot sweater from Old Navy, orange tie front top from F21 and brown pants from K&G. 
Now here was my super fun outfit of the week. I went to a Siena Basketball game at Quinnipiac with one of my friends from Siena. It was a nice break from the everyday life of work and pretending to be in college again for a little. Jeans from F21 and green cardigan from Old Navy worked great with the green and gold of the Siena colors. And we won!! In the last few seconds of the nail biter!
Last but not least a little bit more green. Tan striped pants from K&G, mint top from F21 and scarf from Burlington Coat Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment