Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Away

This past weekend I made a road trip to Albany with a friend from school to visit some of our friends that still live up there. Needless to say I had an amazing time but came home absolutely exhausted! I haven't laughed that hard in months and it was good to let go of everything else that is going on and have a little fun. I wish they were closer and I could take more weekends off because I would be there more often then I think they would like :) We had dinner with some of my really good guy friends that I knew all 4 years of college and then went out to have some fun!! So this weekend consisted of a lot of casual outfits...2 for traveling and 1 for going out.
So I went with something pretty preppy for the travel up there on Saturday afternoon. My new $10 sweater from Forever is going to be perfect for the warmer weather because it's super light. American Eagle jeggings and just a simple white pashmina scarf are normal outfits additions for me. And then these are my new sperry's that boyfriend bought for me. They are super cute just need to be broken in more!


 This is the only picture on my phone from this weekend...I have a whole bunch more on my camera just haven't gotten to the uploading yet. Here are my friends!! Well just a few of them! Shineigh is on the left..she was one of my 7 other housemates that I lived with senior year and Katie is on the right, my travel companion and one of my roommates from junior year. I'll post some more pictures from the weekend throughout the week. I wore a flowy, sheer longer sleeve shirt with detail on the front, F21 skinny jeans and tan wedge booties by White Mountain via TJMaxx.
 And this is what I wore home. The same travel jeans from Saturday...easy way to get multiple wears. A sweater from work..yes it's a man's sweater but it is insanely comfortable but I'm glad I brought it because it was 40 degrees when we woke up Sunday morning in Albany. Finished it off with my grey TOMS (have 4..soon to be 5 pairs of them) and my crazy next day hair bun!


No comments:

Post a Comment