Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Those Pants...

Another day off today...that never seem to be long enough. Just doing some spring cleaning including washing every piece of bedding....the absolute opposite of what I wanted to be doing today. On a better note, my outfit yesterday was a little hit or miss. I really love it but the pants were a little crazy. I was told my a co-worker that they hurt his head a little. From far away and in the pictures they look like just navy skinny pants...but up close they are a tiny check or gingham pattern. They're new from F21 and I had no idea they were going to look exactly like that since I bought them online. But I have no regrets over them!! Since the pants are a little much I stuck to a basic top that I got from Old Navy during the fall that I also have in purple. I paired the outfit with those new sperry's trying to break them in slowly so they lasted about 4 hours while being on my feet the whole time which I thought was pretty decent for me. The necklace is from years ago so I don't even remember where it came from and of course my Michael Kors watch!

 This picture below shows the pattern on the pants so much better than the full length pictures! And they are super soft!




No comments:

Post a Comment