Friday, April 19, 2013

It Takes Two

Work has kicked my butt the last couple of days which always seems to happen after a weekend off followed by another day shortly after that. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this weeks outfits so far. Seems kind of strange especially since I've been wearing them successfully and getting compliments. This top outfit is from Wednesday. I love this striped shirt from F21...seriously one of the most comfortable shirts in the whole world except the horizontal stripes aren't always the best for a girl with my size chest so I use they wonderful color combination of brown and mustard to help my situation out a little bit. This thick knit infinity scarf is from H&M, another of my favorite stores! It's all paired with brown pants from K&G, even though I've worn this with black pants before and I love that combination a little bit more. Ps....excuse the bathroom pictures, I've opened all week causing the mornings to be a little hectic.

 The polka dots are from Thursday's outfit. This fun orange cardigan is from Old Navy and is one of my favorite pieces. But since it is such a distinct color and pattern it's hard to get a lot of wears about it without being that creepy girl who doesn't change her clothes. The rest of the outfit just consists of a basic white tank from F21, Michael Kors black dress pants via TJMaxx/Marshall's, and the long necklace from Target. I have actually gotten more wear out of that necklace than I had thought I would. I bought it for a rust color cocktail dress I wore on a cruise James and I went on last summer (picture below all the polka dots!)(And yes we are totally that couple that matches for silly occasions like a fancy dinner or even work!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment