Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Rainy Rainy Day

Yesterday was just a gross rainy day that made me beg for the warm spring weather back. And of course today I'm traveling in the opposite direction of the warm weather. I'm heading to Albany, Ny to see some of my housemates and friends from college! I'm also carpooling with one of my closest friends from college so this should be a great weekend!! I can't wait because I haven't seen them in months!! So back to my rainy weather work outfit. I love mint and tan together so this was a super easy outfit to throw together on the hanger. My tan pants have a pinstripe to them giving some sort of visual interest. The mint shirt was on like super sale from H&M that I also have it in coral! I'm also wearing my Michael Kors watch and my new favorite gold link necklace from Forever. All finished off with curly hair so the rain wouldn't make me look like a crazy person. I'll be back Sunday night with pictures from the weekend and fun casual/going out outfits!!




And here's a picture right before I ran to the car with one of the best Christmas presents I ever got...my North Face rain coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment