Friday, April 12, 2013

Oh What a Day Off Can Do

I was blessed with my first Wednesday off since I started working again in August. And it was a day of actual semi-productivity. I actually went to the gym, moved some winter clothes to my mom's place and had dinner with her and my grandma. This is what I wore to dinner....just jeans and an off the shoulder top from Forever and my Steve Madden Boots that boyfriend bought me at the beginning of fall! And then this is the first appearance but won't be the last of the scarf. I will just come out and say that I have an obsession with scarves....it's actually really bad. I have a pants hanger that has 5 rungs on it filled with scarves instead. I love this one because it has purple and the peachy color that was in the shirt. And what's even better is the price...I got this in a 5 for $20 in NYC :) I couldn't have been happier.


 And then right here....I had to go back to work on Thursday and opening the store is not fun at all. So the outfit wasn't too exciting and this is a picture at the end of the day....just before I changed to go to the gym. I was super excited about this outfit but it kept me comfortable for all the craziness yesterday. Also you can see the hair is a repeat from the pictures about...that was laziness on my part struggling again with the sock bun. This time it started to fall out so I'm just about ready to give up. I tried to make the hair look a little bit more festive with a flower headband from J Crew. I love flowers and bows in my hair...and I don't care if it makes me look like a child! The cardigan and printed tank top are both from Old Navy...I love their cardigans! and the grey pants are cropped making them better to wear in the warmer months and came from TJMaxx last summer. Nothing in this outfit is new unlike my other two work outfits this week but I was able to turn pieces I've had for a least a year or long into something new! Clearly I also have an obsession with cardigans because I have featured one in every work outfit so far this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment