Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Sprang Right into a Summer Day

For some reason Connecticut passed right by spring and ran right into summer yesterday. It hit about 80 degrees yesterday and I was inside all day....yes from noon til nine...inside alllllll day. Days like that really make me dislike working in retail or just working in general. I just want to be back in college when you can skip a few classes and sit outside with your friends without the possibility getting fired. I do actually love my job and everyone that I work with, we're a tiny little family that actually loves being in the same building and seeing each other. Other people and customers think its weird but we love it. Well it's about time I move to the outfit. It was soooo warm out yesterday I needed to wear a skirt, there was absolutely no other option for an outfit yesterday. This is a little out of the ordinary for me to be wearing a skirt during the week because ever since the holiday season I have dubbed Saturdays as "Skirt/Dress Saturdays" just to break up the boringness of wearing pants every day of the week. I've actually stuck to it very well but I am blessed to have the weekend off!!! A big YAY! I get the whole weekend, Saturday and Sunday!! So this skirt crept into the week to makeup for my missing Saturday. This wonderful and fun cheetah skirt is new...yes I have a tiny bit of a shopping problem, but it was on sale at Target for just around $5 and it was in my size so there was nooooo way I was going home without it. The cream tie front blouse is from Marshall's, the navy cardigan that I put on once I got to work is from Target, the wedges are from Payless and lasted about an hour because I was too busy to break in new shoes. (A secret of mine....I almost always bring back up flats to work) And then I just have a new gold link necklace from Forever and my Michael Kors watch!





No comments:

Post a Comment