Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The First of Many

So....even though it's technically considered Tuesday right now I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still Monday in my eyes. Today was a super long day that was the start to what's going to be a long week of work. I'm blessed to actually have the weekend coming up off which is really unheard of in retail so I'm a lucky girl. I'm also really excited that I get to share my first outfit with everyone...clearly we can see that I am an absolute amateur when it comes to the taking pictures of myself....this is what happens with my boyfriend is a good student and goes to class while I sit at home and get ready. It sounds kind of silly but James, the boyfriend, and I try to "match" our outfits for work...oh yeah we work together too...in the same store and everything....that's where we met actually :) so it's pretty cute for us to do the couple matching thinggg. So today we matched with linen...a really great item for the warmer months. This was perfect today because spring finally decided to arrive and I couldn't have been more thrilled, except for the fact that we were inside all day. Since I have a decent amount of freedom in my outfit choices, I went for something a little bit more casual and definitely something super comfy for today. These linen pants are amazing....I have them in the tan, pictured here, and an olive and they're from Forever 21...one of my favorite places to shop. The top and cute striped oxfords are from TJMaxx/Marshall's and the cardigan is from Target. I shop too much at these 3 places but love everything I pick up from there! The only jewelry I wore today was my Michael Kors watch I got for Christmas and my cross&Australian opal combo necklace. I promise the posts will get better and better with time....I was just excited to share the first of too many outfits!!!


(And ps....please excuse the messy room, James and I are slobs when were in a rush for work/school)

No comments:

Post a Comment