Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Beginning of Something New

I suppose I should start by saying welcome to the world of me. I'm just a simple 22 year old girl from Connecticut who has gone through more than you would expect for my age. I don't happen to know how interesting or exciting this whole experience will be for all of you but I am beyond excited to start the blogging chapter of my life. I only got into reading blogs probably about 6 months ago while searching through my addictive relationship with Pinterest. Since then, I was hooked. My favorite part of the day is checking through all the blogs I have saved on my favorites just to see whats new and what everyone wore that day. Reading these blogs everyday and shuffling through the countless pins on Pinterest showed me that I could be having a whole lot more fun with the clothes I had and the clothes I looked at buying. I work in a retail surrounded by men's clothing....making it super easy to dress them and a little more difficult to dress myself. While I help men constantly "like the way they look" (if my company isn't given away by now...you guys need to watch tv more often!), its hard to find new and creative ways to dress myself. I've been getting more creative and adventurous with my outfit choices, especially with a little help from my boyfriend and just want to start sharing the creations we come up with. I feel like I could keep writing but in the hopes of boring anyone reading, I'll stop while I'm ahead. I just really hope that this blog will be an outlet for everything I think, see and feel and also be an inspiration for others and myself to keep fighting through everything life throws in our directions. And I also cannot wait to show how I turn my business casual work attire wardrobe into something a little exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment