Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sundays Are Not Always Fundays

Working Sundays in retail in the complete opposite of a fun day. Saturdays and Sundays are always going to be our busiest days because it's when people are most likely to be off from work. This makes work crazy busy and the store flooded with people. This weekend was mostly just high school kids and those that are in wedding parties so not too much work until a whole party comes in together...that can get a little dicey. Besides the influx of customers, work wasn't too terrible this weekend. I really just love my co-workers so much that going to work isn't a hassle. It's just like hanging out with your friends. On a much more stressful note, moving day is set for Thursday so all the last minute stuff needs to get done tomorrow, my only other day off this week... :( I'm going to be a busy beaver with packing, laundry and moving. Sounds like a pleasant week is in my future. On a more positive note, my outfit from today was super comfortable. I actually had to make sure a few times to see if I was still wearing pants. I do not care how much it wrinkles, wearing linen is seriously beyond comfortable. My tan linen pants from F21 have made it's way back into my life for this more relaxed Sunday look. This flower print tank is from Charlotte Rousse...I think..and it's about 5 years old now I believe. I have definitely gotten my fair share of wear out of this tank. This little orange jacket got scooped up in February at Marshall's and has come in handy for work. I've already wore it about 3 times for a comfy look at work but have yet to wear it casually since I don't get many days off and we kind of had a lack of spring until recently. And then here is my new gigantic bow! It's from Icing...yes I know the other knock off jewelry store like Claire's but they have really good hair accessories. I love this big lace bow. Love love love!! And I wish I could wear it everyday but it would probably start to be too much!








No comments:

Post a Comment