Saturday, April 27, 2013

Skirt Saturday Edition 2

Just rocking out another super girly outfit for skirt Saturday. I didn't realize until I was already all dressed that I looked I should be prancing through a field in the MidWest somewhere...don't get me wrong I love the outfit but that's not the look that I was going for. If any of you personally know me...you must know how much I love country music and that is about 90% of the music I listen to. And it isn't just the music..it's the feeling and atmosphere and pretty much how I have such a love for it. As for the outfit...the skirt, statement necklace and cardigan are from Target of course :). The lace tank is from F21 and it's one that I absolutely love. These boots are Steve Madden c/o DSW and were one of the best purchases by boyfriend. I hope that you haven't noticed this yet but I hate being shoes for myself. It rarely happens that I buy them....I think it's because shoes always feel better when someone else buys them for you! I'm also wearing a flower in my hair, another typical Lauren staple. It's either a bow or a flower either clipped in or on a headband. I really think that it just breaks up a little of the darkness in my hair.
And here's the look from Friday. A long black drapped cardigan that is from probably high school or early college. Just a basic yellow tank from F21 and fun tan/taupe plaid pants from TJMaxx. A black bow and my long gold pendant necklace from Forever complete the look!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment