Friday, April 26, 2013

Fridayyy...

Happy Happy Friday!! Again work has been insane and I'm just so tired...but I'm coming to learn that is what life is and I will eventually get used to the weird hours and the stress of work but I'm only 22. Why does real life have to happen now?? This time last year I was enjoying the last 3 weeks of my senior year in college...where has this all gone? Well on a happier note I have some pretty fun outfits from Wednesday and Thursday since I actually had to go to work. For Wednesday I went super bright and fun in the top. It's a new one from TJMaxx. I have been on a blue and green kick...almost everything that was recently purchased as been in that color family but I just can't help it. My mom actually told me once that she thought I would be more girly and like pink more. Don't get me wrong I do love pink and purple is my favorite color but I've always been drawn to blue/green. Even my sheets and comforter that I used all 4 years of college were blue and green. These blue pants also came from TJ's. I know I have an obsession with that store. I call these pants blue because in person they are incredibly bright and they cannot be considered navy in the slightest. It's polished off with my white blazer from H&M. I'm also wearing my Steve Madden light grey flats c/o TJMaxx and they are honestly the most comfortable flats I have ever owned. Which makes them a great edition to my collection for work since I have worn on my super long days without blisters or pain! Yay for happy feet!!

Yesterday's outfit was by far one of my favorites and probably the most comfortable. These boyfriend khakis from Old Navy are so soft and I'm waiting for them to go on sale online to scoop up as many colors as I can. I love the coral I have but I want all the neutrals so I can wear them with just about anything for just about anything! This tan shirt with the little coral polka dots on it is from Charlotte Russe and it was on sale so thats always a plus. The shoes are cute and comfy clothe oxfords from TJMaxx again of course. The tan and white stripes on them make them great with so many outfits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment