Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Little Catching Up To Do

Sorry for the recent absence I have been absolutely crazed and I've had these past 2 days off. For some reason when you enter into the adult world....your days off are never actual days off. I'm in the process of moving in with my mom into her new condo which is really hard when I don't have a set schedule and have to do a lot by myself. I gave up today actually....just wanted to stop carrying things in when I only had one piece left. Moving in pieces also stinks but I should be use to this by now since I'm pretty sure I've moved about like 15 times since the beginning of college, including in and out of college. I'm sick of moving...I just want to stay in one place. Since packing, cleaning and moving have been the main objectives the past few days, outfits have been the last things on my mind. But shopping wasn't....yes I went a tiny bit crazy yesterday but I was prepping myself for all the wonderful vacations I'm lucky enough to go on this year! So maxi dresses, sundresses, and fun accessories were big with my purchases yesterday! I'm really happy with everything I got and can't wait for warm weather to wear all my new stuff!! But I do have a few pictures of some of my favorite things from the last few days. Here's my outfit from Sunday...I wore my black blazer from H&M, this pink flower tie front blouse from TJMaxx, and dress pants that are black and grey.....in the fashion world that's known as Sharkskin. Sorry for the forced quick pictures...all I wanted to do was shower!

 So today I drove about 45 minuted one way to get my haircut in my hometown. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's so worth it. I have gone to this same salon since I was in elementary school and I think maybe one or two other people have cut my hair since then. I was in desperate need of a change so much so my hair started to weigh me down. The amount of hair I lost was the equivalent of a small animal but I'm super happy with the length and the layers!
 And this is the best part of the past two days. I stopped in Target and this is what I found. Luckily I grabbed the Target version giving myself 3 extra tracks...yay me! I love him and he is just so pretty to look at. We used to buy my dad Michael's albums almost every year for Christmas and as soon as they were opened I put them right on the computer and on some sort of musical device...sooooo I've been obsessed with him for years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment