Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Purple and Spots!

So I suggest that everyone out there doesn't move....ever! As I've already explained to you guys, I'm so over moving and this moving in pieces is killing me. Tomorrow can't come soon enough even though it's going to be beyond stressful. I just need to do everything in my power to keep calm and cool so there are no Lauren explosions. On a slightly brighter note, there was no outfit from Monday since all I did was go bring stuff to my mom's and had Chinese with her so here are the pictures from my work outfit yesterday. I have no idea why I've never really done this before but pushing the sleeves up on my cardigans is like my new favorite things. These black pants are the seriously so comfortable and I would like to thank Michael Kors for that one. I snagged these up at TJMaxx, of course, for such a great deal. And it helps that we have tailors at work so anything that I need to fix any garment is right at our finger tips. I love polka dots too of course and this was picked up at TJ's or Marshall's..those two tend to blend together for me. And this cardigan is in my favorite color, purple. You guys probably have noticed that I don't wear purple a lot even though it will still stay my favorite color. I tend to wear more blue and green and I'm perfectly okay with that. This cardigan is from F21 about like 4 or 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure it was one of the first cardigans that I bought and yes I have actually worn that with leggings before...but I was in college when things like that seemed to be okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment