Monday, February 17, 2014

The Trend

As many outfits as I have saved up and as much as I love posting, I am just not feeling very creative lately and I am placing allllll of the blame on this ridiculous weather that is putting me in a slump. I need warmth, sunshine, sundresses, windows rolled down and all of this snow to go away forever!! While that's not going to happen for a few more weeks I have no choice but to speak to all of you about what will continue to matter, clothes! I did continue my trend of wearing newly acquired/purchased and it is wonderful. I love this shirt and can completely justify buying it because it was on the clearance rack at T.J.Maxx which means it is already inexpensive. And of course my favorite brown pants from Kohl's.
Now I am certain that I have worn these pants with almost piece of warm blue colored clothing that I have. And getting this new sweater for Christmas was just another excuse. This incredibly comfy sweater is from Old Navy and the pants from The Limited c/o T.J.Maxx. 
Here is the mint companion to the tan sweater I got for $8 at Old Navy at the after Christmas sale. And then just a simply body con skirt from F21. Ps that is literally the best place to buy those because they have so many different colors and they are ridiculously inexpensive.
Here is my snow day outfit when I had no choice but to go to work....unfortunately I am now a grown up and it is nearly impossible to just stay at home or play with friends when we get even a little bit of snow. My new piece is the black scoop neck long sleeve shirt from H&M that James got me for Christmas. The other pieces I have had for quite some time and was dying to put them all together. Olive skinnies and cream cardigan from F21 and cheetah print scarf from Kohl's.
And last but not least one of my favorite outfits. I wore this outfit to my mom's 50th birthday party that I threw for her. The shirt was a new purchase in the after Christmas Old Navy purchase and was only sale for a crazy price so I had no choice but to buy it. Jeans are F21 and new topcoat is Kenneth Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment