Tuesday, February 11, 2014

...In With The New

The perks of new gifts is wearing them immediately upon receiving them. Why wouldn't you want to share all your new goodies with the world. The week after Christmas is the absolute perfect time to flaunt all the gifts your friends and family so kindly gave! So here is my after Christmas outfit....with about 80% new pieces. Teal shirt, aqua tank top and teal and purple scarf are all new pieces I got from my mom from Christmas from Old Navy (clearly she knows me extremely well!). And then my grey pants from Kohl's. 
This outfit's new piece is my new scarf. This was a super casual outfit that I did my post Christmas mall shopping in. Blue jeans from American Eagle, grey cable knit sweater from H&M, and my new bird infinity scarf that was my work secret santa gift.
Well this outfit doesn't have a traditional type of Christmas gift...this one was a gift to myself. This tan sweater was $8 at Old Navy so of course I got two...this one in tan and one in mint. We've seen this outfit before but did a crew neck sweater instead of a cardigan. Tan sweater from Old Navy and red aztec print skirt from Target.
I wore this to James's grandparents house for a post-Christmas get together. The new piece of this is seriously the most comfortable thing I have even purchased. It is a super light sweatshirt that I got on clearance at Marshall's but it was originally from Old Navy...umm such a steal! Then just jeans from F21 and my mint green (sea glass) converse. 
This outfit was just a whole lot of new too!! Tan slacks from Old Navy and cream lace front tank from F21 are both preexisting pieces but the extras are why this outfit is so special. New brown open front cardigan from Express (gifted from my cousin), new brown/orange/purple aztec print infinity scarf from Zumiez (gifted from James) and my new brown Michael Kors flats (gifted from James's family)!!!! And my final picture is my new Kenneth Cole topcoat from my momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment