Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

And the final installment begins and end with just 2 short outfits...but the most important of all. These are from both Christmas Eve and Christmas day. I am pretty lucky that we don't have super fancy Christmases so both outfits are on the casual side but can always be dressed up! The first one is a mash up of different holiday pieces that I wore throughout the month but never really thought about wearing together. Here is my black blazer from H&M, cream and silver polka dot top from Marshall's and olive skinnies from F21. This was the Christmas Eve outfit and that's when I'm usually with James and his family.
And finally Merry Christmas to all!!! I love Christmas and this morning was no different. I was up early with my mom and we did presents and cinnamon buns! I really was incredibly lucky this year and so so so thankful! Here is one of the best new presents I got....a new Kenneth Cole top coat from my mamma!
Here's what I wore Christmas day. All my family came to out apartment then later in the afternoon James and I went to see my dad. This was the perfect comfy outfit for a super casual Christmas. This mint green polka dot sweatshirt is a black Friday purchase from F21 that was only $8! My jeans and pretty lace bow are both from F21 as well. And I am super happy I got this pearl necklace from Burlington Coat Factory...I have been getting so much use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment