Sunday, February 2, 2014

O Holy Night

It is becoming more apparent I am using all of you right now to distract myself for this ridiculous display of football called the Superbowl. That's officially my first and last comment about it because you are all way more entertaining and important than anything that's going on in the television! Now this is the last installment of Christmas outfits for work. I only have 2 left after this and they were both from Christmas Eve and Christmas day so they get their own post! Now this wasn't my favorite outfit by any means...it was one of those days when you were going to feel uncomfortable in anything you wore, no matter what. This red flower detail sweater and black lace skirt are from F21 and black tights from Target.
This outfit will shock and amaze you that I could actually get away with going out in public like this but this is what I lived for all month. This was the culmination of all my holiday wear. I wore this crazy, ridiculous and insane outfit to the store the Saturday before Christmas which happened to be our work secret Santa exchange and the day I give everyone the cookies I slaved about 12 hours in the kitchen for. Most of these pieces got reused from the month just in a crazy and different way. Kelly green cardigan from Old Navy, white pleated tank from Marshall's, and red skirt from F21. As much as Christmas exploded on me that day, I loved it and so did all of our customers. 
I had been waiting all month to wear my red pants and I picked the perfect day because it happened to be incredibly warm to protect my exposed ankles!! Red cropped pants from Marshall's and my cream cable knit sweater from F21.
I wore this outfit the last day I worked before Christmas and it was a nice way to calm it down after my crazy weekend. Both the white jeweled top and the kelly green pencil skirt are from Marshall's/T.J.Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment