Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Escape

What is there to do when the words escape you? Just show pictures of yourself is really all I came up with because there is no way to escape the world and everything that it dishes out! And I'd just like to take the time to apologize to everyone who reads and enjoys this little blog because I have been in such a funk lately and I just don't know what it is going to take to get me out. I am trying my best and will just have to see where it ends up. I really really love this outfit so that is a plus, right?!? Cobalt blue v-neck sweater from F21, white button up from H&M, and grey and blue plaid pants from The Limited c/o T.J.Maxx.
Now this was a crazy day, the day our store did our year end inventory. So crazed that I didn't even take a picture before I ran out the door. Here are just about the best shots I could get with the amount time and space I had. Black button up from F21 and black and grey sharkskin pants from T.J.Maxx.
This was a casual day that consisted of some rain/snow or a combo of both where James and I spent about 6 hours at the movies doing a double feature! Jeans from F21, brown sweater from work and orange aztec pattern scarf from Zumiez.
While this next outfit works well together I was just not a huge fan. I changed about 5 times before I left the house which is something that I don't really do that often anymore since I got serious into planning out my outfits. It was one of those days that I wasn't comfy in anything and kind of just had to suck it up because staying in my pajamas was not an option for an appropriate work outfit. Side note: don't we wish places of work did pj days just like you had in elementary school...that would be wonderful! Navy and aqua flower print cardigan from Target, aqua tank from Old Navy and blue pants from Marshall's.

No comments:

Post a Comment