Friday, January 17, 2014

The UnBelizeable Cruise Part 2

The second half of the cruise included stops in Roatan, Honduras and Grand Cayman, along with one last day at sea! Honduras was a super relaxing stop which we definitely needed in the middle of the vacation. This port is a Carnival port so we were the only ship there that day. We took a chair lift from the shops down to the beach and spent almost the whole time there just relaxing, laying in the sun, sleeping a little and swimming. It rained on about half the country in the morning when we docked and we were lucky to only get a few sprinkles and a pretty rainbow.
Well aren't we cute on the chair lift :)
And then here's my outfit from dinner that night. I wore these white capris every chance I got over the summer so I had no choice but to pack them. They were originally meant as a back up outfit option but clearly I just needed to wear them. They are from T.J.Maxx and my aqua stripped shirt is from Charlotte Rousse. After dinner we went up to the deck for a deck party and we spent hours dancing and having fun!
Here is our last port of call at Grand Cayman. This was a day that we decided on an excursion ummm the morning of. Yup we flew by the seat of our pants but were super happy with what we chose! We played with stingrayssssss!! One of the scariest things I have ever done but one of the bonuses of traveling the world is to experience things you would never have done before that. I don't have any of the pictures from us holding the stingrays in the water because of well water and cameras do not mix. But the water was beautiful!
This was by far my absolute favorite outfit of the whole cruise and I kind of put all the accessories together on the spot making it even more fun! This was another dress that was purchased over the summer at Marshall's that I never got to wear. I was literally the girl that was all dressed up with no place to go! I paired this with my nude Nine West Mary Jane's via Marshall's, and the cream necklace and lace bow from F21. One of our table mates had told me earlier on the trip it was nice to meet a true "Connecticut" girl because he's from Miami and a lot of the people aren't super true to themselves so as soon as I added the bow to the curls I felt incredibly preppy and more New England than I have ever felt in my life. After dinner, the table did a show, a comedy show, and then the club!!
And of course we got James matching again with the navy, cream and polka dot look.
Here's to the last night of the trip were we spent the day at sea, packing and getting in the last bit of napping in that we possibly could before we went back to reality. I got on this bird shirt from Marshall's and black shorts from J.Crew. Super simple and easy! I hope you guys enjoyed all the trip offered with reaping the benefits of going and I can't wait to plan a new vacation for this year to share with you guys too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment