Thursday, January 16, 2014

The UnBelizeable Cruise Part 1

The wonderful world of cruising has fallen upon us again and it was incredible. James and I spent a full 7 days on the Carnival Liberty in the middle of November! This was my fourth cruise, all with Carnival and was just as fun and wonderful as ever. We met some awesome people, both close and far from us, and went to some incredible places. The Carnival Liberty took us to Cozumel, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, and Grand Cayman. This post will just show pictures from Mexico and Belize and the next post will have the rest. And sorry in advance for soooo many pictures but I'll try and keep everything short and sweet words wise! All I have to say it is soooo hard to pack for a trip to warm weather when it's cold where you live. Clothes came out of storage bins and my creativity needed to be pushed into overdrive to make outfits on this trip fun. Here's the outfit from the first night: black maxi skirt from F21 and my favorite peach flower tank from Marshall's. And here is the couple picture I forced James to take with me every night.
The first full day of the cruise was a wonderful day of soaking up the sun at sea! So no interesting pictures from during the day but this was the first of 2 "elegant" nights as the ship calls them. I love these nights because I get to get dressed up! This light pink dress was picked up over the summer on clearance from Charlotte Rousse that I never got the chance to wear. I paired it with a long necklace I tied from F21 and nude Nine West Mary Jane's from Marshall's. And here are some cute couple pictures where James did a great job coordinating with the pink!
The next day was our trip to Cozumel where we hopped right off the ship and landed in a 4x4 and drove around on our excursion. We did tequila tasting, mini taco eating, off-roading, and sun bathing in the beautifully hot weather. And in order: James eating a homemade tortilla, me with the most pleasant face drinking tequila, off-roading with the other jeeps, and both me and James outside 3 amigos!

Here are our dinner outfits. I wore that black dress from Old Navy that you guys have seen a million times but clearly we know that I love more than anything. The pictures came out adorable and I love that I was starting to look tan!

Our next stop on the trip was to Belize where we were going ziplining and cave tubing!!!! Like seriously ziplining and cave tubing! One of the coolest excursions that I have ever been on and the one that I picked to go before we even left for the trip. Here is our ginormous ship and James and I sitting in the back of the tender we took from the ship to the shore. We took 5 different lines through the Belizian jungle and then went through a dark cave on a tube. No pictures from there since it was insanely damp but that was pretty much it....dark and damp.
And the final installment of part 1 of the cruise posts. Here is another dinner outfit simply just my green maxi dress from Old Navy that I wore for "Mardi Gras Night".

No comments:

Post a Comment