Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back To Life, Back To Realityyyy

Please tell me I was not just the only one singing that out loud in my head...but the meaning of the post title and the song are not in the real scheme of things in the present time but these are the outfits directly following the cruise means I was shifted right back into work mode after relaxing for a whole week. And all I have to say, wearing this many layers while having a natural tan is neither ideal nor enticing. Now onto the clothes! I've had this purple striped shirt for a while now and haven't really found the best way to wear it until this scarf became part of my collection. Purple striped shirt from Old Navy, grey slacks from Kohl's and purple paisley pashmina scarf from the city!
Now there is always a little room for some animal print in everyday life. This top and the cream drape cardigan are both from F21 and I paired it with dark brown pants from K&G.
In order for an retailer to kick off their holiday season, their employees must participate in the long, pain staking hours involved with the dreaded Black Friday. We were incredibly busy and super lucky that we did the best in our region for the 3-day weekend! As a store we decided on fun socks and colored accessories, ties for the guys, scarves for the girls. This is what I chose! Both black pants and cardigan from Old Navy, black tank from F21, and patterned infinity scarf from Charlotte Rousse. And clearly these were taken as I was running out the door at like 7am!
And again another edition of skirt Saturday features my lingering for returning to the warmer weather. I paired just a basic white shirt with an aqua drape cardigan and aqua watercolor pencil skirt from Marshall's!

Now this is a shorter than normal post because....drum roll pleaseeeeee...you, my friends, are about to embark on the great journey through the saga of a December full of Christmas outfits. Yes, I did just say that! I was able to accomplish the nearly impossible by wear a Christmas themed outfit every working day during the holiday season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment