Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Delayed Holiday Cheer!

Now we all know that I love any reason to dress for a theme! So....celebrating Christmas was no different in the fact that I spent several hours one day picking out red, green, silver and gold outfits for the entire month in order to look the part! Here is the first installment of about 4 or 5 that will be sure to dazzle and amaze and blind you with Christmas spirit...post Christmas. This was one of the best clearance purchases I've ever made.....$5 lime green tunic from Marshall's! With some basic black leggings from Target and my Steve Madden tan boots! And the outfits only get more intense from here!
And sometimes I act like I'm a elementary school teacher and decorate cute boards for the store. This one was Christmas themed and yes I spent hours making little stockings and Christmas tags for everyone!
I do have a lot of green in the closet so that will be the main occurrence throughout the holiday themed month. Tan slacks and kelly green gingham shirt from Old Navy, kelly green belt from F21 and white beaded necklace from Target.
My first attempt at red was just that...it screamed first attempt but I made it work as well as it could. Just basic black pants and white shirt from Old Navy, red cardigan from Marshall's and red and orange necklace from Target.
We've seen this outfit a few different ways before but it doesn't have to be bright green to spread holiday cheer. Brown pants from Kohl's, mint green ruffle tank top and beaded necklace from F21 and cream lace front cardigan from Old Navy.
You can't have Christmas outfits without looking like tinsel threw up yourself at least once. Here is that once and it was a hit with me and everyone that saw me that day! And the new haircut helped me out a little too! So here's the details: my favorite lbd from Old Navy, gold sequin cardigan and tan booties from T.J.Maxx, and gold chain link necklace from F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment