Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Deck The Halls

Another round of Christmas themed pictures are here! At this point in the month I was happy to be so cheerful, although that is not how I felt once the month ended. This first picture is a little dark, aka Lauren forget pictures in the morning and was forced to take them when I got home from work in the dark! But from what we can see I have to tell you this is probably one of the softest pieces I have ever purchased and you'd never guess that it was from F21. Its a sage green tunic and again one of the softest shirts I own. The necklace is from there as well and the leggings from Target.
Now I really didn't try to do this but this was an outfit with green in on a day I wasn't working. To be honest I am not quite sure whyyyy but it was a snow day and it kept me warm so I suppose we'll just chalk it up to a warm and cozy win. Cream and green striped sweater from T.J.Maxx, jeans from F21 and pink and green flower rain boots from Target.
This is my favorite outfit from the bunch! I was actually really happy with a majority of outfits from this whole month. I dipped into the creative juices for this one and I pleasantly surprised myself. Red skirt from F21, black blazer from H&M, cream and silver polka dot tank from Marshall's, black tights from Target and pearl necklace from Burlington Coat Factory. I pulled out all the stops on this one.
 
This was a really good put together and professional look....as if I don't wear them often but sometimes it's kind of hard when dressing for a holiday to feel professional. Houndstooth pants from Kohl's, kelly green cardigan from Old Navy and white tie front tank from Marshall's.
As you guys have probably already noticed I have significantly more green than red but I did my absolute best to try and get the red to divide up the green a little bit. This is the definition of what it looks like to be a present and I felt incredibly adorable! Black sweater, green skirt and bow headband are all from F21. Black and grey tights from Target and pearl necklace from Burlington Coat Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment