Friday, December 27, 2013

The Post Christmas Post

Sitting here a few days after Christmas, deconstructing my gifts, doing laundry, and recovering from my cookie coma, I was thinking that I really needed to catch up for you guys. Like seriously! So here's to that plan and I'll just keep things short and sweet! I milked the last few days out of the warm weather that I could. So these pants are the cropped grey pair from T.J.Maxx. I got so much use out of them over the summer so I was super happy. Even though it was warm, I paired it with a really thin navy sweater from F21. And the scarf was a gift from James's grandparents from Christmas last year.
I love love love this skirt. I bought it in Italy in a cute little shop around the corner from the Vatican and is a denim and linen material mixture. The lace shirt and necklace are from F21 and the tan cardigan is target. And these are still one of the best items that James has ever surprised me with....these cognac Steve Madden boots last fall. Were working on black ones too so this should be super exciting!!
And here ladies and gents is what Lauren's next day hair. Next day hair usually involves some sort of pinning, clipping, flowering, head banding, or ponytailing. This involved flowering and headbanding all in one. Other than that this is a pretty simple outfit. Tan pants and black cardigan from Old Navy and cheetah print tank top from F21.
 We had a quick little warm patch so I had no choice but to break out the best clearance purchase I've ever made. This grey skirt is from J. Crew and I found it on the clearance rack and was able to get the extra student percentage off! I see to always wear it with this older grey tank top from Gilly Hicks. And this really pretty light purple cardigan from Old Navy.
 
Best outfit and best hair in the bunch. These are the new black and grey houndstooth pants from Kohl's with the basic black long sleeve shirt from Old Navy and a magent cami from F21. And of course me and my scarves and this one is from NYC as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment