Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Finally Fell Into Fall

This post marks the beginning of September outfits and, in my eyes, fall. And this is where the pictures start to become a little light because of Ricky's accident so hopefully I'll be able to push through all of them as quick as possible to try and get caught up!! Now I really loved this outfit because it mixed the structure and classiness of a pencil skirt with the fun and less formal nature of the plaid. The plaid shirt is from Old Navy and the pencil skirt from Marshall's.
Clearly I was trying to get as much out of my skirts at the end of summer as possible and let me tell you I tried to let it last as long as possible which was an insane notion. I love this mix of neutrals with the little color from the mint tank. Mint ruffle tank from F21, taupe pencil skirt from Marshall's and the cream lace front cardigan from Old Navy.
I felt super preppy in this outfit, and for some reason every time I wear a thin crew neck sweater. It's actually from Old Navy (and you are all thinking of course it is why would she choose to buy from anywhere else)! The pants are from Kohl's and the necklace from Target. 
 I was able to take a weekend off and run up to Albany to visit my friends for a fun weekend of drinking and pretending we were in college again. This was about the only picture I walked away with but it's cute anyhow!
This was my absolute favorite in a long time. Camel, black and mint are a really great combination and I'm super pumped that I got to wear tights for the first time this season. The black dress and mint cardigan are both from Old Navy, the tights from Target, and the booties from T.J.Maxx via White Mountain.
This was another one of those Lauren doesn't care outfits. Hair up, big sweater and leggings were the definition of my not participating in skirt Saturday. I just paired basic black leggings from Target with a pashmina from NYC and the rust sweater is from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment