Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getting Into The Spirit

Although all these outfits are still from the end on August, there is a sense to them that it happened to be freezing out when I wore them...which is perfect for this time of year. As I continue to push through the holiday season, I am getting more and more excited about what's 13 days away! (aka Christmas if you guys didn't know) Clearly we all love the presents but it has always been much more than that for me. I love the music, the lights, the cookies and the cookies! I usually bake a ridiculous amount and this year will be no different. Next Friday is already dedicated to that and I looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time. In other news here are the outfits! This was one of the first cardigans that I purchased from F21 or ever for that matter and I still have it after about 6 or 7 years. I don't wear it that often so it actually has lasted long for me. I just threw it with a pashmina scarf and those black khakis from Old Navy. All of this paired with my hair in a bun is the Lauren has no cares in the world outfit.
Of course I had to wear these pants again....ummm because they're red! But this time I dulled it down a little with black and white polka dots from Marshall's and my favorite black cardigan from Old Navy.
 
I love this cardigan from Old Navy but it is really hard to wear it on multiple occasions. So I try and space it out enough that its not so omg you wore that like last week kind of deal. I paired it with these new brown pants from Kohl's and this pleated white tank top from Marshall's.
I really loved this guy too. I just got these pants and the brown ones above on some what of a sale at Kohl's....you know I'm kind of desperate for pants when I go a step up in price like that. These are a black and grey houndstooth pattern and I paired them with a black button up from F21. You can't see it from here but the top has sort of a shadow stripe sheer look to it and has been around almost as long as that purple cardigan. This was actually the outfit I was wearing the night of Ricky's accident so this outfit will always have a place in my heart.
This was a really good week for outfits..I'm extremely impressed with myself. This is pretty much a repeat of a the outfit in the previous picture but I really did like the idea. This one is just a simple white button up from H&M and the pants are those taupe plaid from Marshall's/T.J.Maxx (seriously I can't seem to remember where the clothes come from after a while). And I just threw my black blazer over this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment