Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It Still Feels Like Summer

And look at me...two days in a row! I'm kind of proud of myself but to tell you the truth, I have so many pictures stored up that these are from AUGUST...yes I said it, August. I know I stopped for a while because of Ricky's accident but that's no excuse to be this behind. So I am trying to get around 5 outfits in every post in an effort to catch up a little bit. The end of August was mine and James' 2 year anniversary so we took off to Boston for a quick overnight trip. We both picked an activity: James the science museum and me the Sam Adams brewery. Both were super fun but the trip wasn't long enough! The second day...when we went to the brewery...I wore this black maxi dress for the first time. It's from F21 and I was glad I got to wear this just once this summer! I wore it with a cheetah pashmina that I grabbed from Kohl's.

During the summer I literally tried to wear a skirt or capris as often as possible to let my legs enjoy the fresh, warm air. This day was no different. Black pencil skirt from H&M, blue and green silk tank from Marshall's, mint green belt from F21 and then eventually a mint green cardigan from Old Navy.

 I love polka dots and I loved the white pants this past summer so they seemed like a logical combination of wearing these pants at least like once a week :) The whole outfit is from the T.J.Maxx/Marshall's combo (including my shoes!) and was a hit, especially when I threw on the orange necklace.
We've seen this several times before...and we all know that I love it so this time I just wore the flower tank from Marshall's with the peach cardigan from F21 with the grey capris from T.J.Maxx.
 
I love love love this outfit. I felt so classy and put together and as usual I felt super dressed up for just an ordinary day at work. The tie front blouse and taupe skirt are from Marshall's and this mustard cardigan is from H&M. And of course I had to add the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment