Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Another Month Gone By

I say who am I for posting two days in a row and then it's been almost a month....I mean I did go away for 7 of those days but that is really no excuse at all, is it? Meaning now that I am super behind and must catch up for the fact that my outfits are going to start looking ridiculous soon, right?!? So most of these guys will just be short and sweet. We know how much I loved mint lately so we got this guy from Old Navy, the navy and mint patterned cardigan from Target and the grey dress capris from T.J.Maxx.
So here we have a pretty, pretty dress. I actually wore this guy to a funeral and had to head to work right after. This dress is a few years old but I picked it up from Marshall's...I'm pretty sure. I've worn the dress for a few different casual parties and has been successful. I added my black wedges from Payless and then my black cardigan from Old Navy for when I went to work. 
Now this dress has been around for about 5 or 6 years. This green stripe dress is from Old Navy and I threw on a grey cardigan from there as well when I got into work. Oh and major bonus....this dress has pockets :)
This was just a super casual outfit that I wore to breakfast and get my haircut that day. Just a simple white v-neck from Old Navy, my Lucky Brand capris from T.J.Maxx, a peach colored pashmina scarf from NYC and my flowered TOMS. 
 Clearly I try and get all my skirt wearing in when the warm weather strikes. This outfit is very fun but I feel like I went to the rodeo and the reservation all in one. The pixel red flower skirt and tan cardigan are from Target and the cream lace tank top is from F21. Oh and the necklace is from Target too!

No comments:

Post a Comment