Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Who Am I?

Two days in a row...but seriously who am I and what have I done with the real Lauren. I'm trying to get a bunch of older outfit posts out to you guys before the cruise otherwise I'll be even more behind then I really want to be. So here goes nothing. We all know how much I abused these pants this summer and to be honest they were 100% worth purchasing them in 2 different colors. I have a hard time buying something that I don't see myself wearing more than like 5 times in my every day life, especially if I can wear it with at least 5 different outfits. So the chinos are from Old Navy and the cream shirt is from Marshall's.
 
And I guess this was just a one quick picture outift.....(I didn't even know that was hiding in here!) These are...I mean were...my favorite American Eagle jeans. Although you will see many more pictures with them being worn, they just recently met their maker and had to be tossed into the trash. They lasted me for about 4 years of good wear but it is hard to see them go. Other than that I just have on a basic black tank top from F21 and a purple and peach pashmina scarf that was purchased in NYC last year. As the weather gets colder you'll see my love for scarves come out more and more.
 
I'm pretty sure this one of my favorite outfits all summer. I got these red dress capris at Marshall's on clearance and I am so happy that I was able to snatch them up. I had actually been eyeing them for a while and finally made the purchase. I paired it with a simple white button up from H&M, a fun red, orange and yellow necklace from Target and my cheetah loafers from PacSun.
We did a promotion at work back over the summer where we sold jeans at a discounted rate and in turn got to promote the sale by wearing jeans. I threw my favorite American Eagle jeans :( with a simple white shirt from Old Navy and this cheetah print pashmina that I picked up at Kohl's....ps I bought one for my mom too so that we can match! I ended up throwing on my mint cardigan with the outfit once I got to work and that is from Old Navy as well. 
 And here is a great shot of me and my after work hair!
This is the last outfit saved up from the pictures stranded on my computer!!! Yay! This was a new sweater picked up from T.J.Maxx but it was a grand total of $5 and I'm so happy I bought this mint and white striped number. It has a cute little tie in the front and even comes with a hood and is super comfortable. I paired it with a pair of jeans from F21 and this mint necklace I got as a birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment