Monday, November 11, 2013

Out With The Old

I'm officially getting close to the end of the road of all those pictures stored up on my computer. But then again I have a boat load on my phone so there are plenty more to come. This week is vacation prep for a cruise next week with James which I am incredibly excited for!!! And am already packed about a week in advance! So here are some outfits still from the summer. This grey camp shirt and water color pencil skirt are both from Marshall's....like there is anything different in my wardrobe now a days anyway...
We all know that I recently had my first encounter with maxis this past summer and it would have been a success if it were not for the rain. Well I decided to try out a skirt instead of a dress this time and it was very much a success. I wore this out for a birthday dinner and I was actually really happy with it. All I had to do was get used to walking with a long skirt/dress. The tank top is pretty old....like from high school old and I'm pretty sure it was from Kohl's. The black maxi skirt is from F21.
Speaking of things that have been in my closet and drawers for years, this tank top is another one. It was from an American Eagle store at an outlet on super clearance. And I'm almost positive that these are the cropped Lucky Brand Jeans from T.J.Maxx.
Oh the backwards top rears its cute polka dotted head again. Again from F21 and the white capris from T.J.Maxx. I honestly thought that these would not come out again until the spring but they jumped right in the suitcase for the cruise as a backup to not feeling like wearing a dress so we shall see if they get to come out and play.
Another pretty basic outfit that comes all from Old Navy....and another shirt that has been around the block unworn for years and now has become one of my favorite shirts (especially for the holidays). Speaking of holidays....I am super excited for the holidays..aka Christmas..because I do whatever I can to dress the part. That means wearing green and red as many days prior to Christmas as possible. It makes working in retail a little bit fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment