Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just In Reverse

Lets all be incredibly proud of me! I know it's been less than a week and here I am with another post. Props to Lauren for trying to catch up with all these outfits that I have been hoarding in my phone and computer for the past 2 months. So all of these pictures are actually in reverse order of me wearing them...but you know what, we're just going to go with the flow. If any of you know me, going with the flow is just not my thing. I like having things planned out...it gives me less anxiety :) but I'm getting better with so why the heck not! Please excuse this awful mop I decided to leave the house with. My hair and summer humidity do not mix. Boyfriend surprised me with this linen shirt after he took a quick trip to Philly to visit a friend. It's from J.Crew and super cute but is actual linen so to the dry cleaner it goes. I threw a royal blue cardigan from Gap over it just to add a layer. And of course I have these grey pants on again...and yes I know again but they are seriously the most comfortable dress pants I have ever owned. 
James originally hated this sweater...said I looked like an old lady so my goal every time I wear it is to make it look an un old lady as possible. The peach sweater is from F21, the black khakis from Old Navy and these fancy black shoes are Nine West c/o T.J.Maxx. These shoes were actually one of the first purchases I made from T.J.Maxx/Marshall's a few years ago and absolutely fell in love!
Purple is my favorite color but I don't nearly wear it enough. I don't even actually have that much in the drawers and closet to wear it that frequently but I love it when I do. This is a clearance shirt that I picked up from Old Navy just by chance that was only like $4...I love their clearance deals they always turn out so great. Its a tunic so it's long enough to wear with leggings if I wanted to but also acceptable with other types of pants like these white capris that I exhausted after purchasing them this summer.
Yeah for company wide jean days when we are promoting a denim sale! This makes getting through Saturday and Sunday work days a million times easier, especially when I get to wear green and cheetah print. This was a super cute shirt that I grabbed on clearance from Marshall's for just around the same price as the purple one before this. It's extremely comfortable and I've already worn it 3 or 4 times for both work and casual. I paired it with regular denim skinny jeans from F21 and the cheetah loafers from PacSun last year.
This outfit is the definition of this saying black is slimming. And all it is is a simple black t-shirt with lace on the front from Marshall's. These pants are older but they are really comfy too but for the life of me cannot remember where they are from. I threw on my black blazer from H&M once I got to work because the air conditioner is a killer during the summer months in the store.
I have had this sundress since sophomore year of college and it has seen many dates, concerts and other activities. And it will never get old. I think it was one of those first purchases from T.J.Maxx that I was talking about before. I made it a little more work appropriate by throwing on this light purple cardigan from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment