Thursday, October 17, 2013

Longest Two Months....

This has been both the longest and shortest 2 months in my life's very short history. If any of my readers out there know me personally then they know why but for those who don't I'll give a brief run down. My boyfriend, James, the one I talk about all the time, yeah that one, had a crazy thing happen to his family. His youngest brother, who has pretty much come to be like my little brother the past 2 years, was in a really bad car accident when he was hit by a van while on his moped about 6 weeks ago. He has come so far that it doesn't seem like it has only been that long but it was a really scary experience but everyone was so lucky to have so much support and Ricky is such a fighter that he's already home recovering in his own bed. So besides helping and supporting James and his family, I have been working like crazy leaving me 2 months behind and a small back stock of outfits on my phone (many outfits went unphotographed in the craziness...but will eventually get repeated and posted!) I will be trying my hardest to post when I can. This means that we will still have a little bit of summer left to share!! You guys know that I couldn't get enough of these coral khaki capris from Old Navy over the summer. They have now been retired until the spring weather breaks through in 2014 but here they are with the cream lace shirt from F21 and cream/white cardigan from Old Navy as well.
 Ohhh how much I love this outfit, although it is a little much for the summer. I felt the need to not be bright in the bright color kind of way but bright in the form of a disco ball. I mean when isn't appropriate to wear sequins :). I have those taupe black pants from Marshall's. The sweater is from T.J.Maxx and that black t-shirt is from high school....yes high school I know. And this turns out to be one of my favorite outfits in a very long while.
Okay so maybe I lied...this is another one of my favorite outfits. We all know that I love this skirt, a. it's from target, b. it has pockets. I wore this the last time with the bright yellow cardi but this version was appreciated by my coworkers a million times more since they weren't burning their retinas while looking at me. This time I went for a more subtle pastel version of that yellow with a tank from F21 and the black cardi from Old Navy.
This is my version of a cute little sailor costume!! Just a basic white shirt from Old Navy, a navy and white trim pencil skirt from Marshall's and those cute white and navy patent leather sperry's (that still hurt my feet :(....)
At the end of August, James and I took his little sister to Mystic to the aquarium. I haven't been since I was a really young so it was really fun to go again! Lots of fishies and just a little sun dress :)

 So just a cute little sundress from Marshall's and a side braid :) And a whole lotta sun.
 So here's the last outfit of the batch. These grey pants are so comfy....thank you Daisy Fuentes! and they go perfect with so many different items in my closest and drawers. I love this navy and mint patterned cardigan from Target and I paired it with this new white and mint polka tank from Marshall's.

No comments:

Post a Comment