Monday, August 19, 2013

An Unbroken Promise Once More...

I keep fooling myself into believing that I will be a continuous blogger and I just have not done any of that in the past 3 weeks. Which means I have soooo many outfit pictures just sitting in my phone waiting to be shared with the world! I'm going to try and post about 3 or 4 outfits every couple of days in order to catch up at a normal pace without overwhelming you guys and making posts miles and miles long! This was probably one of my least favorite outfits in the past few weeks but you are always going to run into outfits like that. Life and clothes are all about making little mistakes that you learn from so that the same mistake is not repeated again. It seems weird to connect the two, clothes and life together, but it works right?? I pulled together my olive linen pants from F21 with this tan ruffle tank from there as well with this tan and mint attempt at an aztec sweater from Marshall's. 
 These pants are here again!! And I promise they will continue to appear until my ankles are too cold to be exposed. So a simple outfit here: I paired the coral chino capris from Old Navy with a cream cardigan from there as well and this cream lace shirt from F21. Pretty much as simple as it gets, right?!?
Doesn't everyone have those days where you just yearn to look like a disco ball? Normally that is saved for holidays such as fancy birthday parties, Christmas or New Years Eve but why not be a disco ball in the middle of August! I bought this sweater from T.J.Maxx around Christmas time of course but only wore it one other time since I bought it...I think. I threw it together with a black t-shirt (that I embarrassingly still have from high school), those taupe patterned pants we all know I love and the gold chain link necklace from F21!

This was definitely one of my favorite outfits in the past few weeks. The last time I wore this I did a white tank and the bright yellow cardigan but I love this look sooo much better! This black/white/grey with a hint of yellow skirt is from Target and has pockets! So clearly its the best thing ever invented. And this skirt is a good alternative when you aren't constricted in a pencil skirt all day....this was just super fun and flowy. The yellow tank is an old one from F21 and the black cardigan from Old Navy. And let's just talk about how I have no idea what shoes I even wore that day because it was so long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment