Monday, December 30, 2013

On Saturday's We Wear Pink

We finally made it to the end of October! In outfits I mean! So clearly this is almost an exact replica of an outfit from a few posts ago but I really loved it so much I decided I needed to repeat it. I wore this to work and went straight to an event for my college to help recruit prospective students. That's one thing that I haven't really talked much about but I absolutely love my college and am incredibly for all the experiences I had over my 4 years there. If there was a way to have stayed on campus for pretty much years to come....I would have done it. So going to an event for them is a complete no brainer. So this outfit is pretty much a copy cat with just a scarf instead of a belt. So black dress and mint cardigan from Old Navy, leopard print scarf from Kohl's, basic black tights and the tan suede booties from T.J.Maxx via White Mountain.
On Saturday's during the month of October we were pink to work in support of breast cancer awareness month. This is a tradition started by one of our consultants right after we opened our store and we have continued it and tried to pass it on to more stores. I only worked 2 out of the 4 Saturdays so here's what I got. Black pencil skirt from H&M, pink cardigan from GAP, white lace back tank top from American Eagle, and patterned infinity scarf from Charlotte Rousse.
 Here is just a basic outfit all from Old Navy....but who would have guessed!
So this outfit was extremely experimental. Like I put the whole thing together, wore it to work, came home and still questioned the effectiveness of the outfit. I really did like it but it was a huge step out of my comfort zone. The only questionable piece was the shoes. These are the headache small gingham pants from F21, mustard cardigan from H&M, and scarf and shoes from Marshall's.
Here's the second Saturday's pink outfit. Speckled sweater and pink/orange flats from Old Navy and the pink pencil skirt from Marshall's. And yes I know this bubble gum pink pencil skirt is what you envision when somewhere should were pink for the cause. But if you guys haven't noticed I am all for a good theme/holiday/event for a chance to match to.

No comments:

Post a Comment