Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Two Days In A Row...

Who am I??? Blogging two days in a row! Well I did have a lot to catch up on and this will be a loaded post just to get me as caught up as possible! Another skirt Saturday outfit of course :) So I know that this skirt makes me look like a bottle of pepto exploded on me but that is something that I love about it. Both pieces are new and from Marshall's. The tank has several different colors making it super versatile for me and I have already worn it again with a pair of neon orange shorts from J.Crew. I threw my black sweater from Old Navy on with it to make it work appropriate.
This has been the most comfortable outfit I have worn in weeks and it came at a perfect time. It was a Sunday, work was completely dead and it was cold in the store making this the perfect "casual" work appropriate outfit! I took this older pair of grey capris that I have worn several times before for you guys and comboed it with this striped crew neck from Old Navy (they have the best t-shirts, they fit great and are super comfy), and this fun scarf that was on sale from Old Navy as well. I made this even comfy and wore my grey TOMS so we knew that I was going to be a happy camper all day. :)
 Monday called for cheetah day! I was actually surprised when I came home that night and saw that my mom was wearing literally the exact same thing. We have the same shirt and I really just had a feeling we were going to match and looks like we did! Cheetah tank from F21 and here are those black khakis from Old Navy again! I seriously just can't get enough of them but every time I stop in the store they are always out of my size in every single color....like what kind of luck is that! I threw on the camel colored cardigan from Target and black wedges for most of the day. I switched to flats and then my blacks TOMS for Ricky's high school graduation dinner!
Here come the navy gingham pants that cause the headaches. I wore them on an off day that there wasn't much going on during work. Just a basic white crepe shirt from Old Navy, those crazy gingham pants from F21 and those super cute shiny Sperry's. And sorry for the end of the day shots....they came out super dark and you can't even tell they are patterned.
 This outfit is awesome because I'm actually getting way more wear out of all of these pieces. These are the taupe plaid pants that I honestly thought would be just a pair I would wear with just black and tan. I have used them for many different variations on outfits that I have gotten wear! The plaid pants are from Tj's, I think. The shirt is actually pale yellow bringing out the pale color in the plaid and is from F21. This scarf was a gift from James's grandparents for Christmas and I wasn't expecting to get a lot of wear out of this either but am pleasantly surprised!
I looked like I jumped into a puddle of luck of the Irish but am so happy how this turned out and it definitely made a statement. The green pencil skirt is from T.J.Maxx and the green gingham shirt is from Old Navy and you guys last saw it when I wore it on my birthday! And it was a big hit at work! Always makes me feel like a had a little win in my closet!
 Seriously this post is never ending and I'm sorry but I won't get this backed up again, I promise!!!!! Sooo this outfit is not my favorite but it definitely did the trick. Tan dress pants from Old Navy, navy blue boyfriend cardigan from Target and a blue with tan designed tank from Marshall's. (Trying to make these short and sweet!)
So last one, I swear! So I am again wearing these black khakis and they are again in the rotation for the next week or so! But I just can't help it, it is the best thing that Old Navy has brought to me except for cardigans and bathing suits! And we've seen this sweater before, the most comfy thing to ever cross my body. It came from T.J.Maxx and this time I wore it with just capris instead of full pants so this is the closest that I've come to repeating an outfit thus far. Making me realize that I have way too many pieces of clothing and I have a shopping problem. I finished this off with my black TOMS for super comfort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment