Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just A Little At A Time

I have so many outfits stocked up on my phone that I'm going to be doing a little at a time so I don't overwhelm you guys and you don't have to read a short novel! So, the last thing you want to do the day after vacation is over is go back to work...but it just has to be done. I went with an outfit that would be a little fun and help me look as tan as I got! We've seen these pants before and will continue to see them until it isn't appropriate to wear white pants anymore (I'm actually wearing them today, too). They are the Jones New York pair I picked up at TJ's. This teal and white patterned light weight sweater is from Old Navy and was from the purchase right before vacation when everything in the store was on sale....clearly death to my bank account.

 
The second day sort of curly hair was actually a big hit so there is a possibility that you will see it again if my hair doesn't end up in a big mop on top of my head. I stuck with a whole of solid colors, which is the complete of opposite of what I normally do. Especially since most of colors are neutrals too. Real Lauren is wondering who dressed this person! Simple black pants (Michael Kors via TJ's), simple flowy light grey cardigan from F21, and just a royal blue tank from Old Navy. With the simplicity came super comfort so I think that this outfit was a win in the category, hands down!
 This might officially be one of my favorite outfits that I have put together since starting this. It is really hard for me to leave the house if I don't at least like the outfit a little bit but this was by far above and beyond! It got rave reviews at work as well so that it always a big hit in my book!! This shirt is actually from the store, but it's not like you can tell! Our tailors were awesome and made it to fit my girl body when it was supposed to fit a boy body! The purple gingham pattern of the shirt picks up the hint of purple in the skirt which is a water color blend from Marshall's(?), I think. If I could wear this everyday I would but it's too special for that to happen.

 This was from the Friday of that week. It ended up being a casual day which we all know are far and few between but are always welcomed! I wore my actually blue jeans from American Eagle. For some reason they are the jeans that fit me the best but it is so hard for me to pay full price for them so I haven't really bought any new jeans from them. I think these were the last ones that I purchased and this was about a year and half ago. I threw the blue pants with a white pleated shirt from Old Navy and my favorite pair of floral TOMS. I needed something a little extra so I threw on my new necklace from my birthday and a mint cardigan from Old Navy to match that.


No comments:

Post a Comment