Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Long Overdue

I did a pretty good job there for a little while and then I just feel off the band wagon again. I have dozens and dozens of pictures hoarded on my phone just wanting to be shared with the world so why not just get down to it. I'll do what I was doing before and post a handful of pictures in the next couple of posts in order to not overwhelm you guys...who wants to see my face that much anyway, right?!? A day off = casual wear and if there was a way to wear shorts and long sleeves all the time I would. The shirt is a clearance baseball tee from Old Navy and shorts from J. Crew :) Super simple and super easy makes it cute and comfy.
I love brown and pink together, which I'm sure that we already know! These are the brown cotton pants from K&G, a pink polka dot tank for Marshall's and a white/cream color sweater from Old Navy! I am actually super excited because I decided to try curling my hair and it actually has been working, well might I add. I just have to let it dry with the heat protective thing in it and not touch it with the straightener and they come out great!
Another skirt Saturday dawns another outfit! This time I just went with a black pleated skirt from F21, a white pleat front shirt and blue cardigan from Old Navy. I did have a brown belt on as well but that decided to literally fall apart throughout the day and was tossed into the garbage as soon as I walked in the door after work.
I really really really this sweater and have zero cares in the world that it is the middle of the summer and am still wearing it. I got it at T.J.Maxx at the beginning of the fall and fell in love! I threw it with the black Michael Kors pants from there as well, a lace back tank top from American Eagle and a necklace with all of those colors and a wonderful flower from Rue 21.

Here is that orange print shirt that I wore in Florida but with a work outfit. This is literally the exact same outfit just replaced the shorts with these dress Jones NY capris from T.J's. I also wore a pair of TOMS with those, the newer floral patterned with orange, purple, and black in them! I've been trying to wear capris, TOMS, dresses, and bright colors as often as possible to get the most out of summer!

Oh and here's that orange pattern dress from vacation as well. I know that it is a little short for work but I was having a crisis on what to wear and literally was late because I changed about 5 times. So I did the same recreation from vacation but was so burnt that I was able to wear a belt around my waist which was the original plan! Dress is from T.J's and necklace was a birthday gift. And then I just wore my cute Steve Madden oxfords that I got at Marshall's.


No comments:

Post a Comment