Thursday, June 13, 2013

Prepping For Vacation...The Opposite of Relaxing

So I am having the most stressful time preparing for vacation tomorrow morning. It doesn't even seem like I'm going on vacation to be honest. I've been working like crazy, almost a full week in the past 4 days to be exact. But I'm super pumped for Florida tomorrow and just am dying to be tan and have my sun exposed to some sort of sun!! Here's a weeks worth of outfits and I promise for real this time that I will get better and post either on vacation or right when I come home! So I'm really in love with this outfit from last Thursday! This is a new short sleeve sweater from F21. It looked a frumpy folded/on a hanger but looked great on and I'm so happy I bought it. It's super comfy and in a wonderful peach color. I paired it with a long necklace from F21, black dress pants from Old Navy and my cheetah loafers from Pac Sun.

 I've been going crazy with color lately so I went kind of relaxed on Friday in black and grey. I'm wearing my black blazer from H&M, black tie front tank top from Old Navy and grey and black sharkskin pants from TJMaxx (I think).
 We all know that Saturday dawned another addition of Skirt Saturday, my favorite day of the week. This skirt was on sale by surprise at Target which is always a pretty good surprise! I love the green and blue palette if you guys couldn't tell that from past posts! I paired this new skirt with a white silk tank from Marshall's and one of my birthday purchases, a royal blue cardigan from the Gap.




 Sunday was nice enough to be another day for a skirt and felt the need to break out the best floral pattern skirt a girl could have asked for. I love the orange and pink feel and this outfit is the best in representing that. This orange pocket tank came from Marshall's and the sweater is from Old Navy and is replacing my white one that had a hole in the shoulder.

 Monday's outfit was super fun for me and I think a favorite of the week. I just got these black khakis from Old Navy. They are the twins of the coral ones that I wear religiously and am so happy they were on sale!! You guys have seen this top before with my white blazer but wanted to change it up so paired it with this new mint cardigan from Old Navy. I also wore my super pointy Nine West heels all day....for like a whole 8 hour shift. Who knew I was so grown up!!
And we know I love yesterday's outfit. This is the 3rd time you guys have seen this cardigan and the 2nd time it has been paired with this shirt. I loved it for my birthday dinner with jeans so I threw it with my blueish/grey pants from Kohl's! Besides being super cute and girly, I was super comfy. 

 Do not mind the crazy hair of today's outfit. I love the linen pants thing as you guys know and I have been wearing the tan more often so I needed to wear the olive and this shirt was perfect for that. It's cream with a little brown/olive accent. I threw on my cheetah loafers with it as well. Ohhh, and the pants are from F21 and the shirt from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment