Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Stock Pile of Pictures

I am officially the worst blogger known to man kind! I stink....and I can't believe that it has been over a week...like 9 days since I posted anything. And its not like I don't think about this and all of you guys out there. I have soooo many pictures saved up on my phone right now so I really don't know what my problem is. It might have something to do with the fact that I come home around 9:30, change, eat and get right into my super comfy memory foam bed. The downfall of any sort of productivity in my book. Well I have about 6 different outfits to show you. Should be 7 but Sunday's outfit was my least favorite and got accidentally left out of the picture taking. So last week felt like the middle of summer and absolutely miserable. Thank god we work in an air conditioned store. So this was my outfit from last Tuesday. As we know by now, I am in love with these pants! These are the boyfriend chinos from Old Navy in coral. I have been waiting for them to go on sale but was able to snag the black pair when ON was having their 30% off sale this past weekend!! Yay for comfy pants for the work summer months. I am actually in head to foot ON. This sweater was a birthday purchase for like $7 and has different bright colored specs in it, including the coral, an orange and some yellow.
 Wednesday was a super fun outfit outfit! I love me some black pants and unfortunately used to wear them all too much. I don't wear them too often anymore making the times I do so much more special! So black, polka dots and hot pink make for an excellent combinations. Again, we know I love polka dots, especially since they make for such a good neutral. This cardigan was another birthday purchase. Thank you GAP outlet for the prettiest hot pink and cobalt blue cardigans :).

 Thursday was my absolute favorite outfit of the week and the beginning on the heat/humidity wave we had. So naturally I had to go with a skirt. This skirt came from my study tour in Italy from this store right around the corner from the Vatican. I love this skirt and just can't wait to wear it all summer! This lace top from F21 and has finally been broken out of the drawer. I teased myself and tried to wear it in like March and it was just way too cold. I threw on my Steve Madden oxfords c/o TJMaxx, F21 necklace and a belt from another piece of clothing.
 

It was insanely too hot on Friday and I was house sitting for my dad who lives on the 3rd floor and didn't have air in so I needed something airy. This super comfy shirt came on the like 2nd or 3rd day of the blog and this is shaping up to be a great beach cover up shirt next week in Florida! And then the most comfy shorts ever from J. Crew that I only buy at the outlet!
Saturday's outfit was another dress to dawn another edition of skirt Saturday. I haven't worn this one yet and got it from Marshall's. I loved the button details on the sleeves and felt super cute until I got to work and the air conditioner decided it was going to be temperamental. So this was the end result of the day...hair up and looking gross. 
Sunday and Monday were lost in the craziness of the weekend. I worn a green shirt and tan stripe pants to work on Sunday and then Monday was a combination of 2 outfits since I had a work meeting at 8 am on my day off... This outfit was from yesterday...Tuesday. I know it's weird to have an up to date post...right! Tan linen pants, new fun cotton navy blouse from Old Navy (another birthday purchase that wasn't tagged and turned out to be like $6!), and those cute navy and white sperry's that I haven't worn in ages. We weren't that busy yesterday so it gave me a chance to break them in a little bit more than they were before!!






No comments:

Post a Comment