Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Too Many Days Off

Well hello there everyone! I had Monday and today off meaning I've done nothing but be lazy for most of the week thus far. This included laundry and cleaning which as the complete opposite of what I want to be doing. But days off means running errands and that means cute off the clock casual outfits! Monday I wore my favorite Lucky Brand Jeans that I scored for $35 at TJMaxx. The red boyfriend open from cardigan is also from TJ's. My white v-neck is from Old Navy and is super comfy!! And to bring everything together is the reason for the outfit....my green Red Sox hat. I love this hat and I will forever be a Sox fan no matter how they may play or how the season may turn out.
 Yesterday was a work outfit day and I stuck with something pretty simple since I was in the store for about 9 hours. I'm wearing the sharkskin/black and grey dress pants and a simple black top with some pleats on it from Old Navy. Since the outfit was a little on the dulled down side, I went with a little bit more of a fun hair day.

Today is again a day off and I literally didn't get out of bed until like 1pm but work just makes me so tired. I doubled up again on the Lucky Jeans. Not many of the same people saw me....except all of you out there! This time just a long sleeve black cotton shirt from Old Navy, a coral Pashmina scarf picked up in NYC last October and then my favorite new TOMS. I went with the coral scarf so I could pull some of the color out of the TOMS. They will forever and always be my favorite pair of shoes and this is now my 5th pair. I am a little obsessed if you couldn't tell but they are so comfy, cute and brighten up my outfits when they seem to need it! I promise there will be more interesting outfits to come since the next day I have off is Monday....which just happens to be my 23rd birthday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment