Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me!

Today is my 23rd birthday and I literally had the best day in the world. James made me pancakes and bacon...umm the best breakfast ever in my book! Then we went shopping. Of course all of you know that is my favorite thing to do but I have been saving some money in order to shop today so it was definitely worth it. And it helped that James was willing to spend a little on me too since it was my birthday and all. I really couldn't thank him enough for having the best day ever and he was such a little sweetheart and carried my shopping bags all day! We went to one of my favorite restaurants by the beach that's famous for seafood and I got a hotdog and fries, yes I hate seafood so I stick with the normal summer food! So with anticipation of today being my first day of since Wednesday, I have neglected all of you from all my outfits these past few days. I'm seriously struggling to remember everything that I have worn but that's what the pictures are for! Red shirt Thursday featured this red silk flowy sleeve shirt from F21. This is one of those shirts from F21 that doesn't actually look like it was from there. These are those subtle taupe plaid pants that I love. I was happy to wear the red shirt with these pants to add a different twist to all of the other times I've been boring with just black and tan.



I loved my Friday outfit!! I haven't worn grey pants in weeks for some reason and it makes no sense. But when I was picking outfits for last week I knew that I needed grey in my life and this combination immediately popped into my head. I love pink and grey together so this peach cardigan, white silky tank and slate grey pants were absolutely perfect! And here is the product of another curling hair experiment. Since it ended up in a braid you can tell that I really didn't have much luck. All of the curls feel before I even left the house except for that one on the side so thank you side braid for saving the day!


Can you guys believe this is the 5th skirt Saturday! That means that today is my 6th week of blogging?!?! Already..I know I can't believe it and I'm so excited about it! So this is one of my absolute favorite dresses of all times. It's from Charlotte Rousse about 3 years ago and has been a fun dress for me to throw into the rotation. I actually wore that dress on the same day last year so it was a little sentimental. I wore this dress to my college Baccalaureate mass the night before graduation under my gown. This past weekend was Siena's graduation so I was a little sad but so happy for the Class of 2013. 


Yesterday's outfit needed to be as comfortable as possible because it was just so rainy and gross all day. The store wasn't even that busy so it was just a gloomy day. You guys have seen these grey cropped pants before but I like this outfit with them so much better. One thing this blog has shown me is that there are lots of outfit mistakes out there but you learn from them and change it up for the next time. You guys already saw that I loved the peach and grey combo so this is along the same idea with pastels. I went with this light purple/lilac color cardigan from Old Navy, a white tank top from F21 and this fun pastel floral summer scarf from Rue 21.



 Birthday breakfast...right there is the best way to start your day!!! I really am too lucky of a girl to have James! :)
 And here's the birthday outfit! My new green gingham shirt from Old Navy. It's super comfy and was on sale for like $10 so how could I pass it up! And the jeans are just a $10 pair from F21 that I rolled up for the capri length since the weather was on the warm side today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment