Sunday, May 5, 2013

Skirt Saturday Edition 3

This is the day that skirt Saturday and polka dots combined. And that collision was wonderful! We all know I love my polka dots and love my skirt Saturdays so this was a no brainer of a combination. I have seen posts and reposts all over Pinterest with navy and green combinations. I thought hard about how I should try these two colors out and this outfit seemed like a good tester. It kind of worked out perfectly that it was derby weekend so my bright colored, preppy outfit seemed perfect! The boys at work even broke out the linen and seersucker suits!! And you guys will all love this...my whole outfit is from......you guessed it, TJMaxx/Marshall's. I really have a problem with shopping there. I love both of those stores more than anything and I don't mind going through the racks for about an hour. And it makes it easy that both are just right around the corner from work! :) The outfit from today had a new piece to it of course. This came from my big summer shopping purchase a few weeks ago. And yes it is another blue polka dot shirt but you can never have too many...right?!? This one is from F21 (and shhhh it's actually backwards but didn't realize until I got it home and already fell in love with it like this). My jeans...they're actually jeggings..are from American Eagle and my favorite jeans in the whole world. And please take note that I decided to curl my second day hair. My hair is super thick and extremely difficult to curl but I thought I would take the chance anyway. It worked well for a while but I ended up with curled feathered look like the 70s/80s. I felt very Farrah Fawcett actually. And then it all fell by the end of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment