Thursday, May 9, 2013

Long Time No See...

Well I am officially the worst blogger ever....I have been away for far too long. I know its only since Sunday but it seems like longer and that's never okay. I had Monday off then worked like a maniac the past 3 days making time for blogging just a tab bit difficult. Work has been INSANE to say the least. April to July is our busiest time of the year so there are many more works of tiredness and insanity to come. With work comes outfits and with lots of crazy work comes comfy outfits that can get me through the long days without hating myself for picking something I'm not comfortable in. Tuesday was a linen pants day....which means a drawstring waist band! The olive linen from F21 was paired with one of my favorite shirts. You guys have seen it before but last time I wore it casually on my trip to visit my friends from school. These pieces paired with my cheetah loafers from Pacsun were perfect for running around the store. I haven't wore these shoes since I started writing the blog but they were one of the best deals I scored during the fall. I was at the mall, saw them and fell in love but decided to wait since I had already spent a good amount of money that day and they were around $30. I went back a few days later and Pacsun was having a sale and there was an extra percentage off for shoes. I walked away paying only $7.97 for them!!! And they were so worth the small cost. I have worn them so many times since then! 
Yesterday's outfit was one of my favorites. My Michael Kors black pants make an appearance again because they are just so comfortable. The black tank from F21 is paired with one of my favorite sweaters everrrrrrr. I love the combo of tan and black and I love stripes. And did I mention that it was incredibly comfortable. James actually bought it for me from TJMaxx at the end of the summer/beginning of fall because he loved it so much!
Today's outfit consisted of tan dress pants and a cream color lace front cardigan from Old Navy and this fun mint and cream polka dotted shirt from Marshall's. I luckily get tomorrow off and it is expected to be around 80 so I'm definitely pulling out a dress!! I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment